Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Time


It gets away from me...

I finished the mural I was doing back in July. Brittany's place a safe and sound center for girls.
http://www.mprnews.org/story/2014/08/01/young-reporters-new-shelter-aims-to-help-sex-trafficking-victims-be-safe-and-sound







After I finished the mural I drove with my children to Arizona to drop off my oldest daughter at college!
I'm still not use to not seeing her everyday thankfully we have technology to keep us connected.
I will write another blog post about our adventures in New Mexico.


2 comments:

  1. omg what an accomplishment and so beautiful and inspiring to those who will go there, can't wait to hear about New Mexico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I can't believe I have been away so long. My App is being difficult I hope to post images form New Mexico soon. Be well, lori

      Delete