Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!




I have just returned from my annual trip to northern Minnesota. I look forward to this trip from the moment a get into my car to head home every year. I go with a large group of friends and our ever growing families. This was our 10th year in the same location. I think its been about 18 or so years all together. Above is a photo of 2 of my 3 children underneath the Hegman lake Pictographs.  We had a lovely little ski/ snow shoe trip across the frozen ice to see them, so amazing!

I may be inspired to mosaic that lovely moose or some other wild life...

 The last 2 months were incrediable busy with mosaicing two restaurants I have a brief break now to reflect and plan for the coming year. I feel very excited for a new beginning!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you got re energized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lori!!! happy new year! I hope some of that winter fun comes south a time or two this year.... the cherry trees are blooming here!!! so strange, yet beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete